Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no! Has that EDD been consistent? When did you complete your profile? Are you picking up in Fresno?

I'm MYLR White on Black stock everything else. Ordered 4/29 EDD consistently 6/24-6/30 nothing farther out except for the occasional September.
Consistent?? Well I guess consistently inconsistent.. Ha! You made me spit out my drink! It’s been ALL OVER the board.. Started out May 31st as the long date, bounced around basically at least once a day everyday.. Been to September a couple times, back to June 30th as the long date, then July 14th yesterday.. I can’t keep track anymore..Profile was completed within a day. Picking up in Fresno.. Originally their internal date showed June 3rd as the gate date, then the 27th, to the 23rd, and now I just get told within the first couple weeks in July..

Reactions: Nesto
44F7C403-074B-447F-9CD1-3B84D525A1D3.png

Just got the button (no email) and a vin! Ordered 4/18 LR/20/white/black int/no fsd

Congrats. I have almost the same config, and ordered over a week before you. I hope my car is next in line...

Can you share the first 3 digits of the last 6 of your VIN?

Basically the same config here too. I wonder if iwantmycarnow's arrived a few days earlier simply due to the 20" tires (probably a little bit more profit for tesla on those) I hope our 19" tire low-profit orders are next!

6/24-6/30 🤡 🤡🤡

At this point someone someone at Tesla has got to say they are overpromising and give me the real timeframe so I can move on…
Yep. I ordered 4/25 MYLR black/black all standard and my edd keeps changing +1 every morning. I even had a nightmare yesterday that they pushed it out to the end of July -_- this situation just sucks all around.