Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD still unchanged at September.
Looks like that rep at Burbank was just spitting nonsense when he said I was matched to a new VIN and I’d have a car by today.

no calls, no updates, nothing. Calling Burbank and agoura centers and no one is answering.

I’m strongly tempted at this point to either put my order on hold or cancel it all together.

the unfortunate part is I had ordered all my accessories (weather mats, screen cover, etc) in anticipation of the 6/30 delivery and that’s just another hassle.

tesla - after 2 years of wanting this car, your service has left a horrible taste in my mouth. So unfortunate

Reactions: chrisduchateau
EDD still unchanged at September.
Looks like that rep at Burbank was just spitting nonsense when he said I was matched to a new VIN and I’d have a car by today.

no calls, no updates, nothing. Calling Burbank and agoura centers and no one is answering.

I’m strongly tempted at this point to either put my order on hold or cancel it all together.

the unfortunate part is I had ordered all my accessories (weather mats, screen cover, etc) in anticipation of the 6/30 delivery and that’s just another hassle.

tesla - after 2 years of wanting this car, your service has left a horrible taste in my mouth. So unfortunate
Have you tried calling the Marina delivery center? They've actually answered my phone calls and even called me back! They've been very responsive. Even tho you have a Burbank delivery, Marina should be able to give you hopefully more accurate info. Also, depending how far you live from either, making a visit in person might prove worthwhile for you. But it's a damn shame you have to go through this.

Reactions: soniic11 and Mini23
What is the total order count from April still on here (west coast of course) still waiting for delivery? Can we do a roll call?

I expect it will take a week or so for things to calm back down at Tesla. Hopefully they can push out the final April orders in the next couple of weeks.
Still waiting, online states September. SA says 07/15. Hard to believe with all of the sliding dates so far.

Reactions: chrisduchateau
OCJeff said:
What is the total order count from April still on here (west coast of course) still waiting for delivery? Can we do a roll call?

I expect it will take a week or so for things to calm back down at Tesla. Hopefully they can push out the final April orders in the next couple of weeks.

+ 1 right here!

Actually got a response from SA for the first time ever. Super unhelpful though as he just said we are waiting just like you, and the EDD is the most accurate estimate :/. Complete opposite as him saying should see a VIN by end of June.

I am still here. Ordered 4/3 at Rocklin Tesla. No VIN still with app edd dates July 9 - 29

Have you tried calling the Marina delivery center? They've actually answered my phone calls and even called me back! They've been very responsive. Even tho you have a Burbank delivery, Marina should be able to give you hopefully more accurate info. Also, depending how far you live from either, making a visit in person might prove worthwhile for you. But it's a damn shame you have to go through this.
Please elaborate? I expect the delivery center to be exactly like the showroom? I live 10 min away from the marina del Rey center so if one goes there - what would one do? Just go in ask about their order and throw on the puppy dog eyes to try and snag a car that they have no control in building?