Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this - US to West Africa: 2019 Shipping Schedule - Sallaum Lines looks like the NOCC Oceanic is heading to Africa after a US tour.....could be wrong, no idea if they can have unscheduled stops in the UK.

Hmm. I see no reason why that would not be accurate. Maybe one for @geneclean55 to comment on?

We do know though that there are a bunch of Model 3 RHDs that have been through Philly with the aim of expediting deliveries and they have to get here somehow!

Hey, shipping experts... I have a VIN in the page source and on a final invoice, 475xxx. Anyone hazard a guess which ship it might be on? (I'm assuming here that VINs are added to cars and cars are shipped out roughly in production order, right?)

Going by the spreadsheet from @leewillis77 / @model3vins that was registered 24th July, some on SFL Conductor, some on Glovis Cosmos. Delivery range 8th - End of Sept.

Take with pinch of salt though!

SFL Conductor looks like it is docking in Falmouth tomorrow lunchtime...

SFL CONDUCTOR Current Position (Vehicles Carrier, MMSI: 372097000, IMO: 9293909) - MyShipTracking

Maybe another load of M3s onboard? :)

Now I'm excited, according to the spreadsheet my VIN was likely on that ship, so maybe it stopped at Zeebrugge, then Germany for a day, and now Falmouth.

Not sure if this has ever happened before, but should be plenty of opportunity on the M5 for people to spot car carriers heading North......