Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most popular interior with grey exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a good spouse you are!

We have grey with the grey (non-performance) interior and lacewood -- and it looks fantastic. Since there's still so much black (near the floors), and the leather is a fairly light gray, it's a rather striking two-tone combo. I'm also very glad we went with the lacewood!

I ordered mine with the black interior. I love the monochromatic interaction where from the outside you don't really see the seats. More photos and details from my old blog post.

I was hesitant about black interior but then I can roll down all the windows before getting into the car with the fob, or pre-cool it from the app.

My wife was thrilled when I brought her home a cooked with dinner last night. I hope she doesn't see this thread or I'm in trouble. Thanks for raising the bar so high for all of us husbands!!

My grey 60 will be delivered in the next couple of weeks. I ordered the grey leather and obeche gloss.

What a good spouse you are!

We have grey with the grey (non-performance) interior and lacewood -- and it looks fantastic. Since there's still so much black (near the floors), and the leather is a fairly light gray, it's a rather striking two-tone combo. I'm also very glad we went with the lacewood!

I've got the same combo and am very happy with it. I'm considering getting aftermarket mats and trying to decide on a color. I suppose black is the safest choice but wonder if anyone else with a grey/grey has gone a different direction.

My wife preferred the tan over the black or grey leather. To her the black and grey were a bit too masculine for her. I would have chosen black, but it's her car mostly so she should decide what she'd prefer to see day in and day out. The more reason to buy two Teslas.

Excellent point so I did just that. Took her to the Raleigh service center yesterday. Saw most all colors except grey. She liked the silver that was cleaned for delivery but after looking at pictures on line last night prefers the grey with grey interior. So last choices today before hitting the order button is black or grey roof and what trim. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I am considering ordering a Grey 60kWh as a surprise for my wife to share the garage with my Blue 85kWh. Appreciate feedback on what color interior folks are seeing or have selected. Thanks.
Don't guess I need any more feedback. Just hit the purchase button for a grey 60 with grey leather/lacewood. As suggested by someone earlier I decided to not surprise her in order to give her the chance to be part of the color selection. Now the second wait begins.