Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moving from X to Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How tall is the ceiling in your garage? And do you have another car? Ours is about 7-8 feet, and the FWDs are a pain since they are constrained on one side by another car and above by the ceiling. The same issues occur in parking garages.
sup. Yeah another car. Our garage is higher maybe like 9 to 10 feet? But yeah one thing that helps is to manually open it until you like it and it remembers the last location I think or doors open fully at this location?? If it's not going to hit. but you have to be there to verify

sup. Yeah another car. Our garage is higher maybe like 9 to 10 feet? But yeah one thing that helps is to manually open it until you like it and it remembers the last location I think or doors open fully at this location?? If it's not going to hit. but you have to be there to verify
Yep. we cannot go much higher than it opens because of the opener motor and center track. And I am too cheap to replace the opener with one where the motor is on the side. Maybe one day. But I only have 20 years on the current opener. ;)