TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Moving on...need some new rumors!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by napabill, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
  1. napabill

napabill Active Member

I have finally OD'ed on the NYT nonsense and find I am without anything to obsess about in the Model S universe. Have my car, have my App, got my personalized license plate, done a SuperCharger roadtrip, and have 4.2. Come on TM, feed me something! Start a couple of rumors or something. Please!

2. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

3. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

You could poke Tesla about multi-coat red deliveries and then spread disinformation on the forum ... after telling me the truth first!

4. Zextraterrestrial

anyone hear about the CHAdeMO adapters for the S?

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Member

6. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz 55 Fidelius Family Office

I'd love to hear about a multi-coat black... :wink:

7. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Another motor would fit nicely in the Frunk to make an all wheel drive version.