Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Front Rotors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already added the brake lines and it does feel much tighter. The question though will be does the rear rotors add anything incremental. I don't think so, but was just asking.

They incrementally add form...

On a real note, I believe the rear brakes do more work then on most cars because of the brake based limited slip setup. So, if you're tracking the car or you enjoy taking the car into the mountains for some spirited driving, the upgraded rotors add thermal capacity to the rear brakes.

They incrementally add form...

On a real note, I believe the rear brakes do more work then on most cars because of the brake based limited slip setup. So, if you're tracking the car or you enjoy taking the car into the mountains for some spirited driving, the upgraded rotors add thermal capacity to the rear brakes.
Thanks....are you thinking of adding? I don't see it in your signature, so just wondering if you're going to pull the trigger.

From MPP site, fronts:
  • Lightweight, 3.41lbs lighter each
Rear doesn't have as much detail
  • Significant weight reduction from the factory rotors.
So no I didn't weigh them myself.. Carrying the boxes with old vs new, you can tell there is a difference but w/o MPP to confirm I couldn't say how much in back

What's the weight of the adapter bracket? or what are the total weight savings with the BBK?