Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MS "has a lot more road noise than the model 3"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In this Munro video at the 6:45 mark, he mentions the MS as having a "lot more road noise than the M3". I'm awaiting my MS LR to replace my MS Raven. Anyone know if the revised version has gotten noisier? I've always the thought the MS was quieter than the 3/Y.

Having gone from a M3P to a MSPlaid I can confirm that the MS is significantly quieter than the M3. Not even close.
Yes. Some of it may be ambient temperature. My S now on its summer tires is really noisy since it got colder. All seasons are much quieter. Since the new S only ships with summer tires that may be part of what Munroe is experiencing. The S is miles quieter than my 2019 Model 3.

• Helpful
Reactions: All In
Yes. Some of it may be ambient temperature. My S now on its summer tires is really noisy since it got colder. All seasons are much quieter. Since the new S only ships with summer tires that may be part of what Munroe is experiencing. The S is miles quieter than my 2019 Model 3.
our model S refresh (picked up a few weeks ago) has all season tires on the 19” wheels

• Informative
Reactions: WilliamG