Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mud flaps & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are the basenor and nansure mud flaps about the same in looks?

My front passenger nansure mud flap suddenly just ripped on the highway. Ordered the basenor set as it will be delivered overnight before 8am since my OCD can't wait for nansure set to be delivered Friday.

Was just gonna replace that one or the whole front. Back flaps are still good and don't want to go through that hassle again.

Are the basenor and nansure mud flaps about the same in looks?

My front passenger nansure mud flap suddenly just ripped on the highway. Ordered the basenor set as it will be delivered overnight before 8am since my OCD can't wait for nansure set to be delivered Friday.

Was just gonna replace that one or the whole front. Back flaps are still good and don't want to go through that hassle again.
I also get the same mud flaps as you, and I have seen the Basenor installation video. Their installation method and installation accessories are the same.

I got the basenor and replaced the front flaps. So front is basenor and rears are still nansure.

There is a difference between the 2 sets. The basenor flares out more then the nansure fronts. Same for the rears. Nansure looked more minimalist but I'm sure the basenor sticking out more will prevent more stuff from flinging up.