Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk: V10 wide release "hopefully end of august" after early access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are one lucky man. You are closer to the Mother Ship so that may help!
May you and @diplomat33 get it soon. @diplomat33 and his positive attitude should be rewarded with early release. I should probably be at the end of the line and not the beginning, given how much I beat on that FSD ordering page Enhanced Summon horse, “Really”!

1746C296-C75B-4583-A255-FF5EF42AEC10.jpeg
Well, signing off now to check it out.

I’m in the car, this is the first thing you see...

452F8F09-D0E7-40D9-B22A-699ABBE64224.jpeg

Reactions: jebinc
AP2.5 and HW2.5, AP3 and HW3 get used pretty interchangeably in my experience.

To the best of my knowledge, no one has suggested that there's any hardware difference between AP2.5 and AP3 except the computer, but I don't think it's been definitively ruled out, either.

Used and right isn’t always the same. The AP HW is, as far as I know, not alterd. Just the HW3 computer/image prosessor. Guess they use AP2,x to indicate small upgrades to not piss off users paying and waiting for FSD. AP4 would be more correct sice it is the 4. version of the AP HW setup.

Unfortunately, I think I a few of the updates that will work on my AP2/MCU1. I am looking forward to get the update so I know what new features I will get.
Tried Netflix and it’s smooth - no choppiness. Surround Sound is very good. With a bucket of popcorn , and your significant other (or not), this might be a good place to watch a movie/series - even in the garage.

Reactions: scottf200 and S100D
I don't think anyone is suggesting that. But the constant "woe is us" gets old too.

In equal frankness, the constant ”wow is us” also gets old.

But given that most people are either-or here, it would get awfully quiet if we all just shut up. :) So let’s continue.
So do the constant BS tweets from Elon.
I imagine he too will continue... ;)