Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX and MS prices slashed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He is making more cars than he is selling so he needs to clear inventory, he probably has the inside scoop on oil prices and knows the prices are not going up anytime soon and with all the choices for EVs out there and the save money on gas hype over he needs an edge.

it was a hard reach to purchase a plaid either S or X, now with the price cuts its attainable for most people. I’m eyes the used market to tank pretty good. Why buy used for $115k plaid no fsd or premium wheels/interior upgrade, when you can buy new for $115k. I too purchase last august a MYP, I’m not crying for overpaid like most.
You might be a bit out of touch with reality if you think 115k car is attainable for most people.

Reactions: henderrj
Indeed they did, carmax has a bunch of plaids in the 90k range

2022 for 89.9

That listing as well as many many listing online list the refreshed s and x as a plaid but it is in fact a long range and not a plaid. The only way you can tell is all plaid s and x has carbon interior trim vs the the wood interior trim for the long range.

That listing as well as many many listing online list the refreshed s and x as a plaid but it is in fact a long range and not a plaid. The only way you can tell is all plaid s and x has carbon interior trim vs the the wood interior trim for the long range.
It has the Plaid badge, I doubt carmax would make that kind of error.

You can also tell by the seats it’s a plaid, the bolsters are made of the same material as the rest of the seat.

Don’t forget if the emblems are blacked out with plasti-dip it’s a Plaid.
I never got my plaid+, despite battery day order, so I had to settle for this:

Attachments

• 16741846053666804926450459677278.jpg
    16741846053666804926450459677278.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 78
$20k off an S Plaid. There’s your demand issues right there…

Interestingly, now a Plaid with 21” wheels and blue color upgrade and FSD is now exactly the same price as a Plaid base was an hour ago.

Anyone who just took delivery before the new year or… yesterday, that’s going to sting.
Get Musk off funny stuff? People who purchased in past , it will not give them feeling of joy that’s for sure