Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to TeslaFi there are two which have downloaded it and are ready to install.

1640342007473.png

Have to say I do prefer the look of the v11 interface. Disappointed by the blind side monitoring, however after seeing some of the comments regarding its implementation especially the indicator blinding the view at night am not sure am missing much. I do wonder if Tesla will however find a way to allow us with vertical screen to display the reversing camera + side cameras whilst having the bottom half screen remain active/usable.

Personally this would be more than fine for me, as I can see if there is a car in the blind spot even before indicating.

51779403315_3b45f83e93_c_d.jpg

Can‘t be bothered to go outside and play with the MX which downloaded 25.2 last night but I notice from your screen shot that the seat heater buttons are no longer there. Given that these are probably the 2 buttons I use most can I please be lazy and ask how to activate the seat heaters now (apart from voice command)?