Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX top speed...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
drove wife’s MX yesterday, P90D without ludicrous and it topped out at 101mph, tried it multiple times.
Am I missing anything?
I am aware of loaner cars limited to 80 or so... but our car was ordered and purchased brand new about year and a half ago.

Interesting. Not sure of the limitation. I took my X out on a track last June not long after I bought it. When the speed exceeded my systolic blood pressure, I got nervous and backed off. Now you just have to guess what my speed was, but it was well above 120. Car handled surprisingly well and I probably could have gone faster.

The battery voltage is lower at lower states of charge, so less power is available. 100 RM left is definitely on the low side, so is 40 degrees. The drag racers have been topping off the battery and heating it up to get peak power output. Still, 101 MPH seems low.

I've gotten 75Ds above that. Factor loaner settings are supposed to be set at 85mph I think, but the setting can actually be done at any speed range. Give a call to the SC to see if you're limited. They can release it OTA if it is.