Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MXP driver caught attacking other drivers' cars with metal pipe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a nutjob!
A serial nutjob.

• Helpful
Reactions: thesmokingman
Nathaniel Radimak, 36, was taken into custody Sunday afternoon in Torrance by members of the California Highway Patrol’s Southern division Major Crimes Unit.

He pleaded not guilty Tuesday to four counts each of assault by means of force to produce great bodily injury and criminal threats, and one felony count of vandalism, Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced.

I would assume he was also taking the steroids he was apparently selling? Probably may lead to mental imbalances, or so I'd suspect.

Two decades long criminal history, and across eight states as well? Looks like much longer jail terms might have been valuable for society.
Tiny nuts and penis, severe osteoporosis, hypertension, and diabetes also. Add the inappropriate testosterone prescribing in middle aged men and doctors can count on job security.

I would assume he was also taking the steroids he was apparently selling? Probably may lead to mental imbalances, or so I'd suspect.

Two decades long criminal history, and across eight states as well? Looks like much longer jail terms might have been valuable for society.
He definitely deserves a long prison sentence based on the pattern of such behavior. Unfortunately he will not get it, I’d be surprised if he sees any prison time at all

Most likely a few days in jail (time served) fine and probation which doesn’t mean much because probation violation wouldn’t carry any significant punishment.
Especially in Southern California.