Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY 2024/2025 Refresh - Project Juniper?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Tesla are playing a bit of a word game. They have previously kept saying no refresh for MY for America in 2024... which means to me someone is getting a refresh in 2024. I am expecting it to be the start of Q4 to give them the maximum sales for the end of year.

Reactions: Skavatar
I think Tesla are playing a bit of a word game. They have previously kept saying no refresh for MY for America in 2024... which means to me someone is getting a refresh in 2024. I am expecting it to be the start of Q4 to give them the maximum sales for the end of year.
Good point. Would not surprise me if China gets it first being their most competitive market currently.

Reactions: Skavatar
Based on the latest Teslarati article, they indicated that there is no rush to introduce the Juniper Y since the current model is still selling well. I am thinking Tesla like many companies would want to squeeze out every last remaining ounce of sales momentum. IIRC Model Y still outsells all other EV SUVs if not all SUVs this year.

A joker bowled up to my window to talk T yesterday. He is a shareholder but yet to take the plunge into ownership. He wanted to know about how I was getting on with charging here in the wops.

He claimed to be well informed on things T and really only wants to come in when he can drive 350 miles nonstop on highway. He reckons there may be a 'even bigger better battery'. in the offing.

He says China gets the Juniper Y Oct/Nov this year and we may get them Dec in RHD NewZ'ld. But he didn't know they will come stalkless so I wonder how well informed he really is.

Reactions: DanDi58 and Noflash

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 2