Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 8/21 Built MYP (YT Video)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made a little video showing off my MYP thus far, after doing some light aftermarket mods. Nothing insane, but tasteful and stands out from the rest IMO.

Let me know your thoughts!

"Light aftermarket mods" - haha, you have done some awesome mods and great choices. Truly, an incredible looking car. The matte PPF is seriously gorgeous. Would love to add that to my MYP but it's a bit too much $$$ that is reserved for other things (waiting for the film cost to drop and for the ease of install to continue making progress). Glad you were able to make $$$ on the 3 and move to the Y. Keep posting updates and mods!

"Light aftermarket mods" - haha, you have done some awesome mods and great choices. Truly, an incredible looking car. The matte PPF is seriously gorgeous. Would love to add that to my MYP but it's a bit too much $$$ that is reserved for other things (waiting for the film cost to drop and for the ease of install to continue making progress). Glad you were able to make $$$ on the 3 and move to the Y. Keep posting updates and mods!

Extremely "light aftermarket mods". HAHA!

Thanks for the thumbs up! It is amazingly beautiful with the wrap. Its expensive, as all hell, but if one is keeping the vehicle for some years to come.... its justified, for my case at least. Will keep posting away! Make sure to sub if you havent! HA!