Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Added a Hansshow Rear Climate Control & Heated Seat Screen To My 23 MYP (YT Video)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested in this 7.5 inch screen. It has a bigger directional vent. Seems to support BT headphones and controllers for games. Also has an external speaker option, so I could still listen to the radio from the cars stereo while the kids watch their shows. I’m waiting to see some yt videos reviewing this unit before buying it. It’s pricier than the 7.2 inch version. Cheapest I could find is $450.

I have one of the new 7.5" screens coming in from one of my partners in a week or so. Ill shoot a vid and upload as soon as its done! Im super excited for it as well!

I’m interested in this 7.5 inch screen. It has a bigger directional vent. Seems to support BT headphones and controllers for games. Also has an external speaker option, so I could still listen to the radio from the cars stereo while the kids watch their shows. I’m waiting to see some yt videos reviewing this unit before buying it. It’s pricier than the 7.2 inch version. Cheapest I could find is $450.
I would love one as well, but as stated before, as long as i am unable to hide / disable the posibility to control temperature, volume, and front seats, i am not that interested, i do NOT want my kids to be able to control anything besides the video player, volume for that and the heated rear seats.

Seems such an obvious feature to be able to disable this for kids in the backseat, it is essentially only software, so should be perfectly doable, but still they pump out one unit after the other where this is not possible.

Reactions: jsmay311
I would love one as well, but as stated before, as long as i am unable to hide / disable the posibility to control temperature, volume, and front seats, i am not that interested, i do NOT want my kids to be able to control anything besides the video player, volume for that and the heated rear seats.

Seems such an obvious feature to be able to disable this for kids in the backseat, it is essentially only software, so should be perfectly doable, but still they pump out one unit after the other where this is not possible.

I agree, having a setting with a pin code or something to disable certain features makes too much sense, but that being said, and again, you're right. These screens are selling like hot dogs at a ballpark. In the end, Id say youre never getting one of these screens then.

I agree, having a setting with a pin code or something to disable certain features makes too much sense, but that being said, and again, you're right. These screens are selling like hot dogs at a ballpark. In the end, Id say youre never getting one of these screens then.
I agree, they probably don't care as they are selling lots and lots.

And to be honest, i don't really need one, it is a bit of a first world problem, that i have to turn on the rear heated seats for the kids, instead of giving them the option to do so, themselves a few months of the year.

And with regards to the video playback on longer trips, while is would be a nice feature, it is again, not really needed, all 3 kids have each their own 10" tablet, with that capability, and the screen would really only be able to replace one of the 3 tablets, as only one person could connect to the bluetooth.

To be honest, most of what Hansshow and other manufacturers are selling is mainly "gimmicks", stuff that anyone car easily live without. I would argue that 99% of what they sell is to solve "first world problems" or "Problems that is not really a problem".

I agree, they probably don't care as they are selling lots and lots.

And to be honest, i don't really need one, it is a bit of a first world problem, that i have to turn on the rear heated seats for the kids, instead of giving them the option to do so, themselves a few months of the year.

And with regards to the video playback on longer trips, while is would be a nice feature, it is again, not really needed, all 3 kids have each their own 10" tablet, with that capability, and the screen would really only be able to replace one of the 3 tablets, as only one person could connect to the bluetooth.

To be honest, most of what Hansshow and other manufacturers are selling is mainly "gimmicks", stuff that anyone car easily live without. I would argue that 99% of what they sell is to solve "first world problems" or "Problems that is not really a problem".

Of course they are things people can live without. It’s just fun stuff. It’s not to be taken as life or death, haha

Of course they are things people can live without. It’s just fun stuff. It’s not to be taken as life or death, haha
Offcourse not, and this is also what makes it important for them to make something people want.

Not saying they should make some software feature just because i dont want to buy if it does not have it, but i have talked to other people that have also been reluctant to buy, because they dont want their kids, being able to adjust some of those settings.

Offcourse not, and this is also what makes it important for them to make something people want.

Not saying they should make some software feature just because i dont want to buy if it does not have it, but i have talked to other people that have also been reluctant to buy, because they dont want their kids, being able to adjust some of those settings.

I’ll talk to one of my connects and see if they can implement the feature, I totally agree it’s kind of a no brainer.

Reactions: hmadsen