Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My first (AWD) 0-60.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
First time (sorta) timing my AWD and doing a full 0-60 (really wanted a Performance but…..). Living in an urban area roads that are safer are way too busy and roads that are deserted enough don’t seem safe, responsible and defiantly illegal. Found a spot of road the meets all requirements and is sorta/kinda/maybe legal (not speeding). The only caveat is a slight elevation decline of probably around 10’ to 15’. Best part it is ½ mile from my house and was hiding in plan site. It is an HOV lane entrance.

So today was my first (did it 3 times and only last time did I control the app correctly). Used Stats app which I know is probably not very accurate (or really any phone app I guess).

1. Turn onto HOV lane entrance and Stop and Hold
  2. Hit Start on app
  3. Mashed GAS…………for relief :eek:
  4. Mashed accelerator and hit over 60
  5. Hit Stop on app

Odd it shows a dip in the 2 to 3 second range. Probably just inaccuracy of the app???

Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 6.24.05 PM.png

IMG_0990.jpeg

I hit 3.94 to 3.98 regularly with rollout already. If I can it get down to 3.8 after this upcoming 5% that'd be pretty neat. I just put on MPP lightweight rotors, lightweight lithium 12v battery and TSW lightweight forged wheels as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: yerEVan