TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My Garage status changed

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Jgdixon, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Hey guys,
    Just noticed My Garage now shows status S delivered, plus a new view manuals button.
    It previously showed building your Model S

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Yeah, I just noticed a few minutes ago that mine says "Delivered".

There's been a link to the manuals for some time, although the button that previously showed "My Configuration" or some such has indeed changed to "View Manuals".

3. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

I saw the download manuals and warranty link before but not the view manuals button. Was that always there too?

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Gee that version was there for a few seconds, then I realized what you meant and updated it!

5. Lyon

Lyon 2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D

Changed for me, too.

6. sublimaze1

sublimaze1 8Dec2012 / Leeroy Jenkins

32 days after delivery, mine is still being built ...

hmmmmm .....

7. tzejohn

tzejohn Member

I think my status changed when I got the email from them on the 7th titled "Tesla Model S - Delivery Orientation Resource", where it congratulates me on beginning my ownership. This was 3 weeks after delivery. It contains a link to an instructional video, and also that they do phone walkthroughs as well.

8. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

#8 dsmith2189, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    I got that email yesterday and my Status is still "building your model S". Apparently, my car has been roaming around CA for the last week or two enjoying the beach, taking in a concert or two. I was told yesterday that they tracked it down with GPS and told it to get on the next boat to Hawaii. apparently there was some peer pressure from a couple of ICEs, that included an incident with a Fiat 500 Abarth. It was all caught on video... Once it gets here I assure you that it will be grounded until it's "Status" is changed (or is that charged).
    Fiat 500 Abarth - Seduction.png
    [video]http://vimeo.com/lucanalin/fiat-500-abarth-seduction[/video]

9. bbmertz

bbmertz Model S: P4909

+1. The new "view manuals" button appears to have the same functionality as the download manuals link.

10. ClearwaterBchSteve

ClearwaterBchSteve P445 / VIN 1794

It appears that this is happening to many people who are lucky enough to have their Model S's in their posession. Now we wait for some more useful links on our "Garage" pages.