Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new Model Y - practically perfect!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my new MY on Wednesday and I am thrilled to say that it is practically perfect! Husband and I spent a good 45 minutes going over the car. I apologized to our sales person saying "sorry, we've watched too many videos on this...". She was fine about it. Said cars are having many fewer issues. The only thing we found we are few very small paint issues - all found along the corners/edges of a few panels, where they was a nick or chip. And inside the doors where the hinges are. A couple of paint issues. She took photos and all will be fixed. But we drove away that day, and I don't even care about having to take it back in to have things fixed. The ride is so great! It is set up so conveniently for so many things - phone calls, music access, navigation. And I thought it would take me a long time to get used to the Auto Brake feature, but i'm already used to it, and loving it. Haven't tried to charge it yet, but on that today in our garage, and then next week to test of the SC. Thanks to everyone who gave notes about their delivery experience and things to check for. It was very helpful when picking up my new baby!