Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Old Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 340D2FF8-4352-4EF5-87F6-26F2283CA127.png
    340D2FF8-4352-4EF5-87F6-26F2283CA127.png
    1 MB · Views: 68
It all depends on how tall your torso is. I am 5’10” and fit fine, though becUse I’m all torso and no legs I can’t see the top of the speedometer (used the touchscreen lol).

You would have to try it. FYI there is more room under the hardtop than the softop. Apparently the car does still include the hardtop.

Got a PM from @guillaumef about a Roadster for sale. Yes it was mine:

Tesla Roadster 2010 | Véhicules électriques Simon André

Somewhere along the line the carbon fiber hardtop has apparently disappeared, but that's definitely good ol' 919. Still has the custom rear view camera installed.
Yeah, I'm using serious restraints from going to see the car. Timing is not that good, my second child is on the way in a couple weeks only, so not the best time money wise and time wise.... The girlfriend says no, the heart says yes, the mind says maybe...

Translation: The mind is assessing how pissed the gf will be, and has yet to reach a conclusion...

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Roadsters are so rare, especially in Canada, that it is a shame to see them leave. I had a lot of fun in the two days when Lawrence gave me their Very Orange Roadster while they were putting on my summer tires three years ago.