Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla Model S Build Thread...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look what I got in the mail today...

@UnpluggedP

IMG_20171024_112125.jpg

Should look nice with the painted side skirts. Need to do the same!

Did you go with the carbon fiber V stripe?

No, I'm just going to paint it and then get it carbon fiber wrapped. That way if I want to go back to body color I still can... plus it was quite a bit cheaper. Hoping to get everything buttoned up in about a week or so. Paint shouldn't take too long, I hope. :)

Got the Abstract Ocean lights installed last night. Overall very easy, but a few of them sucked to get out - Drivers Side, Tailgate, and Glovebox all took more time and effort. That said, DEFINATELY an upgrade to the stock set. Yeah, they may decrease mileage by a little bit, but totally worth it! Pics below:

IMG_1635.jpg
IMG_1636.jpg
86E05183-E203-4743-9547-F164F1C8717C.jpg
A5789D35-6692-4D9D-ACAE-AE055F7C07E0.jpg
IMG_1638.jpg

very nice. for the blackout trim. did you go with matte or gloss black? i'm debating what to do with mine. also, i couldn't tell on the handles. you had carbon fiber on the outside and the inner you also blacked out or left it alone?

I actually did a satin black on everything. Don't love matte nor glossy. Satin makes in look factory IMO. The inner part of the handles are the satin black, just the outers are carbon fiber.