Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Model 3' started by M3OZ, Oct 16, 2020.
Not sure what's your point, he's talking about 3 weeks, not years, big difference.
1. honda Accord came out and they demanded 5K over sticker, 6 months later 5K under
2. We should have bought Lambo's in 1980's
3. I think we all feel bad for the OP
4. If I had this issue I would be mad as hell and told my bartender about it
5. All my BMW's lost more than 10K the day I drove them off (stairway to heaven) maybe
6. This is not the first post about this, there are many, and will be more
7. Enjoy what you have, it did not change your eye color, love what you have and people around you
8. If all else fail post here
I don’t. He’s still got the exact same car he bought and paid for. In fact, he owns the only car brand on the planet that continues to improve the longer he owns it.
So no, I don’t feel bad at all. This is the way of progress.
Oops, I thought I was in the 60's love and peace forum,
please continue the flaming process
As is the way of all internet message boards
No flaming necessary; just staying that I don't feel bad for anyone here. They bought a car, the car does everything it was advertised to do, that's that.
I got 99 sympathies, but this ain't one.
Yes but have you ever done dark side of the moon with
wizard of oz ?
The album only lasts half-way through the movie and then you're just left hanging.
OK, well I have never lasted that long. Check mate , for many reasons
Indeed. Start with the lion roar.
My point is that high tech is a depreciating commodity, no matter the time frame, and his is not a unique experience.
How dumb do you have to be to trust what a car salesman said? It's not about your naivety but about idiocy.
If there really is protections in place in Australia against such then why are you even posting about it here? Go sue the salesman. I doubt that would happen? Is it in writing and in contract that he guarantees on Tesla's behalf on certain % of deprecation?
Tesla is a business, it will make whatever business decision it needs to get TSLA stock price up.
Price goes down, then it goes back up.
I thought all cars depreciate a ton (well over 10%) the second they’re titled the first time...? That’s not even “overnight”...that’s as fast as you can sign your name...
Welcome to the world of Tesla. My P3D once had a 81.5K sticker. Lol.
Ah yes - this was I when I bought one. It happens to all of us. Hopefully you'll make it up on the next one. Teslas are so crazy expensive in Australia.