Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR all season tyres

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys - Form and Ts & Ca say you need a “Promotional Code” to take advantage of this - any idea where you get it (and if it’s unique to individuals or just a generic?). I can’t find reference to the promo elsewhere - so I’m wondering if it’s being buried.

> Michelin has a £100 cashback promotion for their tyres until the end of the year. (https://offer.michelin.co.uk/pim4-uk

Sorry to be a pain guys - anyone have the code off an old Michelin newsletter banner? I think it’ll be a generic code non-individual if the codes they have on a banner I could find elsewhere are anything to go by “TS0923” - Thanks. It’s not on the newsletter I signed up to the other day.

> Michelin has a £100 cashback promotion for their tyres until the end of the year. (https://offer.michelin.co.uk/pim4-uk

Sorry to be a pain guys - anyone have the code off an old Michelin newsletter banner? I think it’ll be a generic code non-individual if the codes they have on a banner I could find elsewhere are anything to go by “TS0923” - Thanks. It’s not on the newsletter I signed up to the other day.
You have to wait to get the monthly newsletter a little later this month. Then you can claim up until the end of the following month.
Last month was PIM409 for purchases made in September
(I think you can begin to see the pattern there...)

Be careful as the T&C states that this cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, so if you get the MCC -10% off discount at blackcircles, or the similar -10% off CrossClimates at Kwickfit, Michelin will most likely reject your cashback claim...

Well I went ahead for the Michelin CC2.
Indeed the lack of rim protector is making the alloy stick out quite weirdly, that will probably be a reason for some to pick the Continental or Pirellis instead...

Got some curb rash the following day...
1698935818818.png

Also, just returned from a road trip, and definitely noticed a drop in efficiency..
+12% per 100 miles is significant... I know it's colder out there but still... I'm wondering..
1698935957059.png

Indeed the lack of rim protector is making the alloy stick out quite weirdly, that will probably be a reason for some to pick the Continental or Pirellis instead...

View attachment 987259

Also, just returned from a road trip, and definitely noticed a drop in efficiency..
+12% per 100 miles is significant... I know it's colder out there but still... I'm wondering..
View attachment 987260
it will "settle in" new tyres usually have a bit higher consumption, especially CC2s.

View attachment 987259
I know looks aren't everything, and usable grip is probably the most important factor with tyres but... that looks terrible.

I've just pulled the trigger on a set of Continental All Season Contacts for my 19" Gemini wheels. They will be getting fitted on Friday.
All in price, inc fitting £194 each - 255/45/19 104Y version; from Cheap Car Tyres Online, FREE Tyre Fitting across the UK | Tyre Shopper (discount code to get 5% off over £200 TS5X).

I'll post pictures once they're on.

Not a bad price at all! I see that there’s an ‘A’ rated version available for efficiency, but they’re difficult to source.

Reactions: WllXM and ajmorr.is
I've just pulled the trigger on a set of Continental All Season Contacts for my 19" Gemini wheels. They will be getting fitted on Friday.
All in price, inc fitting £194 each - 255/45/19 104Y version; from Cheap Car Tyres Online, FREE Tyre Fitting across the UK | Tyre Shopper (discount code to get 5% off over £200 TS5X).

I'll post pictures once they're on.
These tyres are not being fitted tomorrow after all. The supplier has a ’stock issue’ so can’t get them. I’ve said that I’m happy to wait (until January when I actually need them) so we’ll see what happens. There doesn’t appear to be any alternative with the correct W or above speed rating and 100 or above load rating. The fitment on Gemini wheels is an added spanner in the works.

*Edit to add* Goodyear vector have 100W available which would fit on paper, but the reality is that they are stretched as the pictures posted above show.

Last edited: