Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know at what point of the process is your vehicle in when you receive the VIN? Is the car built? Is it just starting to be built?
I am not completely sure but mine was manufactured 2/22, I got vin 2/23 and getting it delivered 2/25 (tomorrow). I am probably not the best use case though im about 15 minutes away from the factory in Fremont. I know the manufacture date because I asked my sales advisor today. It was born on 2/22/22 so im going to do something with 2's on the license plate lol.

I am not completely sure but mine was manufactured 2/22, I got vin 2/23 and getting it delivered 2/25 (tomorrow). I am probably not the best use case though im about 15 minutes away from the factory in Fremont. I know the manufacture date because I asked my sales advisor today. It was born on 2/22/22 so im going to do something with 2's on the license plate lol.
B2BWYLD.

You’re welcome:)

Reactions: kredstar
That is so cool.

Reactions: advocate8
They are gone so majority of people probably don’t care…
Just now read this from INSIDEEVs
DA351503-C823-4705-B47C-547FEFA1B1B4.jpeg

They quoted an article with many flaws. It says 2170 cells from Fremont are a previous cell chemistry. We don't know the chemistry of 4680 but it is likely the same NMC as 2170. Also says 4680 differ in power, range and efficiency from 2170. Cells don't provide power, they provide energy. Efficiency is not strictly the cell. Overall vehicle weight and aerodynamics have more to do with efficiency than the battery cell. Range, same thing. There are much more inefficient vehicles wit longer ranges due to more batteries. Typical article citing sources but not many facts.

Also, @Msicario, stop believing every article you read on the internet. It's all hype. Yes there is a new battery so it needs to be certified, but it could be a smaller battery with same range. And nobody knows if this is even MYP related so this isn't the best place for this.

Sorry for the delayed post. I’ve been enjoying my MYP!

Picked up my Red/Black MYP with NF372 VIN. Build quality was perfect. It came with AMD, double pane, 12v l ion battery and all seasons.

It’s too soon to tell if I got the heated blades. It only shows after the v11 software install, and for some reason, the 2022 update isn’t available until about 2-8 weeks after taking ownership.

I’ve done the basics, and went crazy testing the acceleration (amazing), autopilot (scary for now, still have trust issues), and comfort.

I opted to install MPP coilovers, and it was worth every penny. I actually raised it 10mm rather than lowering. Currently installing PPF. I will probably go with smaller rims. My wife loves the look and the ride quality is great, but I personally like a raised car with a beefy tire. I often drive in more rugged terrain and snow.

I plan on getting 19” wheels and 275 sized tires. I’ll probably sell my wheels and tires after I get my car back. I’m plan on asking for $3000 usd/$3900 Canadian. Looking at what the summer tires are selling for and that they are brand new, it seems fair since they’re mint and all seasons.

In testing the range, I’m quickly realizing that the advertised range is nowhere near what real life is. Probably because you’d have to drive like a sloth to get the advertised range.

So far, loving the car, and have no regrets taking the 2170. I have been LOVING not having to spend nearly $100 for a tank of gas!
52DA6EE8-5968-419F-92A9-E8605C734392.jpeg

Sorry for the delayed post. I’ve been enjoying my MYP!

Picked up my Red/Black MYP with NF372 VIN. Build quality was perfect. It came with AMD, double pane, 12v l ion battery and all seasons.

It’s too soon to tell if I got the heated blades. It only shows after the v11 software install, and for some reason, the 2022 update isn’t available until about 2-8 weeks after taking ownership.
Not too early to tell. Slip your phone camera in by the passenger side frunk hinge and take a picture towards the fire wall. If you see 3 pucks with a red, yellow and black wire going to them and flat ribbon cables going into the windshield then you have wiper defrost. If you only have two pucks with black wires then you don’t.

Reactions: BnGrm and Redline_
Not too early to tell. Slip your phone camera in by the passenger side frunk hinge and take a picture towards the fire wall. If you see 3 pucks with a red, yellow and black wire going to them and flat ribbon cables going into the windshield then you have wiper defrost. If you only have two pucks with black wires then you don’t.
Thanks for the tip! I saw that in other posts too… I’m just too lazy!!! It’s there or it isn’t… I’ll just wait and see.