Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a confirmation of how many times you can put your Y on hold? I'm currently on hold and can hold until end of May. I don't want to wait that long. I looks like no 4680 MYP's any time soon. I would take hold off and, if by some miracle, news if different after April 7th I would but on hold again up to May 27th.

Is there a confirmation of how many times you can put your Y on hold? I'm currently on hold and can hold until end of May. I don't want to wait that long. I looks like no 4680 MYP's any time soon. I would take hold off and, if by some miracle, news if different after April 7th I would but on hold again up to May 27th.
I think you can only hold once based on what i've read on the TMC threads. When was your original EDD, when did you receive vin and how did you manage to get a hold till May? Did you request that date?

I think you can only hold once based on what i've read on the TMC threads. When was your original EDD, when did you receive vin and how did you manage to get a hold till May? Did you request that date?
OD: 2/26 EDD: 3/17- 3/31 MYP Ext White Int White Tow No FSD. I didn't receive VIN but put on hold as the EDD was the exact date I was out of the country. The end of May is what I was told.

OD: 2/26 EDD: 3/17- 3/31 MYP Ext White Int White Tow No FSD. I didn't receive VIN but put on hold as the EDD was the exact date I was out of the country. The end of May is what I was told.
oh ok, I'm in the same debacle. Ordered 3/11 and have an EDD of 5/27-6/24. I'm Out of the country first couple weeks in June so i'm wondering if I should put it on hold now or wait till I get closer to my EDD or VIN

The SA was vague, I know you get 1 maybe 2. But eventually they will just cancel you.

Mar15th order: MYP Grey No FSD original EDD May15-May25th… now it’s September 6 - November…. Worst then the MYLR dates! WTF!
1648183363456.png