Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I took it 😂😂😂

As soon as I saw your post I was like “oops, I bet that’s @tm3dlr’s car.
What were the first three of your VIN's and how long did it take from VIN to delivery in Indiana? Didn't you get some message about being in route too? I was VINed yesterday (F469xxx), and my 4-day window is June 24-28, and I now wait on pins and needles for a couple of weeks.

Wow that is a huge change from your prior EDD. I've see a few folks get a strange EDD push way out only to get a VIN a few days later. Hope that is you case. EDD roller coaster blows.
True, I was one of them. EDD on 5/28: was 6/10-6/24 a few days later on 5/30: went to 6/27-7/23, on 6/5 VIN. Quite the rollercoater

What were the first three of your VIN's and how long did it take from VIN to delivery in Indiana? Didn't you get some message about being in route too? I was VINed yesterday (F469xxx), and my 4-day window is June 24-28, and I now wait on pins and needles for a couple of weeks.

Took 5 months 😞

VIN is F455. Yeah I got text that it departed a day or two after seeing the VIN.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
MYP - Black on Black - With Tow - No FSD
OD: 3/27

EDD 1: May 23 - June 22
EDD 2: June 5 - July 10
EDD 3: June 14 - July 12
EDD 4: June 17 - July 1
June 9: Received Trade-In phone call
EDD5: June 11: July 15 - August 19

Don’t let them evaluate your car for a trade until after you get your VIN! I got pushed to a new 5 week window and an entire month out before it starts. Checked another thread and someone in my area with the same EDDs and close to my order date got a VIN on 6/11. Coincidence maybe, but really odd.
Hey I ordered the same as you MYP black with tow on March 15th
EDD 1 : may
EDD 2 : July to September

That’s all I got …..:(

Hey I ordered the same as you MYP black with tow on March 15th
EDD 1 : may
EDD 2 : July to September

That’s all I got …..:(
Are you certain that your profile is complete? Best to set Payment method to Cash and No Trade even if you don't intend to use Cash and have a Trade in. Once you have a VIN you can change to Financing and/or Trade-In.

F454. I got the VIN text on May 28th. On the 31st I got a text that my car was on the way. On June 4th I got a text to schedule pickup. On June 9th the Tesla SC called and said I could come get it on Friday the 10th.

Are you certain that your profile is complete? Best to set Payment method to Cash and No Trade even if you don't intend to use Cash and have a Trade in. Once you have a VIN you can change to Financing and/or Trade-In.
Yes I did it all at first and it’s all approved . I even called to make sure . I didn’t select cash option but my credit check will expired on June 14th so I will then select cash until I get a VIN.

F454. I got the VIN text on May 28th. On the 31st I got a text that my car was on the way. On June 4th I got a text to schedule pickup. On June 9th the Tesla SC called and said I could come get it on Friday the 10th.
Interesting to have this data. Based on our VIN numbers, the notion that tesla produces 1000-1200 MY's a day, and the fact that I received my VIN on June 11, I think this info fits. We are about 15,000 VINs apart and that works out to be 1,071 cars per day. Interesting. So mine should be rolling tomorrow, delivery scheduling should be approximately June 18th, and pick up ~June 25th. What doesn't fit is why tm3dlr's and your car - which were ordered substantially earlier than mine - took so long. Tow bar??? Puzzling...

Reactions: Kevin Glode