Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Myusername and numerology thread (out of market action)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, this section of the recent filings amending Elon's statements is telling the SEC (not you) they intend to miss in Q1 and Q2:

"As stated in Tesla’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Update Letter:

“We continue to target weekly Model 3 production rates of 2,500 by the end of Q1 and 5,000 by the end of Q2. It is important to note that while these are the levels we are focused on hitting and we have plans in place to achieve them, our prior experience on the Model 3 ramp has demonstrated the difficulty of accurately forecasting specific production rates at specific points in time. What we can say with confidence is that we are taking many actions to systematically address bottlenecks and add capacity in places like the battery module line where we have experienced constraints, and these actions should result in our production rate significantly increasing during the rest of Q1 and through Q2.”

This information is intended to be furnished under 7.01 of Form 8-K and shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “ Exchange Act ”), or incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing."

whatever dude... seriously... i'm literally calling the SP on a daily basis now. this is a complete joke.
You were 2 dollars off. Where were you when the stock went down $40 in two days to warm us? What's today's action going to be? Since you know, you should buy a million options and retire on a beach and date supermodels. For someone with such prophetic abilities, why hang around this forum and repeat the same BMW numbers over and over. What did BMWs stock do today? Did you predict that action as well? Why don't you go harass a BMW forum. You are Nostradamus, in your own mind.

Here is a prediction.. there is going to be a dip in the morning to 322.17 exactly then it's going go up really fast to 330.07 then it's going to fade through the afternoon, then it's going to dip down and rip back up in the last hour. And $tsla Twitter will be filled with shorts crying like every day the stock guess up for no reason. BMWs stock will do nothing because no one is going to pay for stagnation and a future where they need to invest billions in EVs only to cannibalise their profitable models. And all because Elon is eating their lunch from the top down... 7 series sales in crapper and 3,4,5 series already showing weakness with the model 3 coming. Imagine the pain when the model Y reservations open up and people start waiting for that vehicle by the hundreds of thousands.

Reactions: Turing
You were 2 dollars off. Where were you when the stock went down $40 in two days to warm us? What's today's action going to be? Since you know, you should buy a million options and retire on a beach and date supermodels. For someone with such prophetic abilities, why hang around this forum and repeat the same BMW numbers over and over. What did BMWs stock do today? Did you predict that action as well? Why don't you go harass a BMW forum. You are Nostradamus, in your own mind.

Here is a prediction.. there is going to be a dip in the morning to 322.17 exactly then it's going go up really fast to 330.07 then it's going to fade through the afternoon, then it's going to dip down and rip back up in the last hour. And $tsla Twitter will be filled with shorts crying like every day the stock guess up for no reason. BMWs stock will do nothing because no one is going to pay for stagnation and a future where they need to invest billions in EVs only to cannibalise their profitable models. And all because Elon is eating their lunch from the top down... 7 series sales in crapper and 3,4,5 series already showing weakness with the model 3 coming. Imagine the pain when the model Y reservations open up and people start waiting for that vehicle by the hundreds of thousands.

obviously I meant 332, 340.. dono why I started at 322.

also, this section of the recent filings amending Elon's statements is telling the SEC (not you) they intend to miss in Q1 and Q2:

"As stated in Tesla’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Update Letter:

“We continue to target weekly Model 3 production rates of 2,500 by the end of Q1 and 5,000 by the end of Q2. It is important to note that while these are the levels we are focused on hitting and we have plans in place to achieve them, our prior experience on the Model 3 ramp has demonstrated the difficulty of accurately forecasting specific production rates at specific points in time. What we can say with confidence is that we are taking many actions to systematically address bottlenecks and add capacity in places like the battery module line where we have experienced constraints, and these actions should result in our production rate significantly increasing during the rest of Q1 and through Q2.”

This information is intended to be furnished under 7.01 of Form 8-K and shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “ Exchange Act ”), or incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing."
I already assume they're gonna miss.
Their achievements are impressive even with the misses.
But I was also impressed with you calling $336 SP, even-thought it finished at $334.
Perhaps I'm weird, and should have higher criteria for both Tesla and you...

You calling that for today?
well... let's see what it did for the rest of the day...

bounced off $336 after I mentioned this 5 minutes after the open... peaked at $341... then dropped to $335.80... then bounced to $337.30 ($338 range)... then dropped to $331.xx (if you recall... that's the hold point I've referenced before)... then it recovered to $335.64 ($336)... then closed at $334.70... and in AH... moved back up and was trading a bit ago in the $335.x range ($336).

so, yeah. pretty much a typical day for TSLA.

well... let's see what it did for the rest of the day...

bounced off $336 after I mentioned this 5 minutes after the open... peaked at $341... then dropped to $335.80... then bounced to $337.30 ($338 range)... then dropped to $331.xx (if you recall... that's the hold point I've referenced before)... then it recovered to $335.64 ($336)... then closed at $334.70... and in AH... moved back up and was trading a bit ago in the $335.x range ($336).

so, yeah. pretty much a typical day for TSLA.

Yeah, pretty much. Fared better then most today. I get your point. The stick has been very range bound outside of macro dips and specific news on either direction. So when does it break either way? It seems very tied to the Nasdaq lately tough performing slightly better but that is probably due to the fact that it feel further a couple of weeks ago.

stock has been deeply undervalued for years, and was down nearly 15% in a matter of days after a very strong earnings call. generally makes sense for some of the market irrationality to be unwound without any particular apparent catalyst from time to time, even more so after a selloff on a strong earnings report.

might also have something to do with the world's number one seller of semi trucks saying yesterday that either Tesla is making stuff up about their coming semi, or, Tesla is about 1-2 years from releasing a semi with specs which said number one seller of semi trucks has no idea how to make themselves (and, fwiw, number one in semis means something like 30-40% market share, not the ~10% it means for consumer vehicles).
"stock has been deeply undervalued for years, and was down nearly 15% in a matter of days after a very strong earnings call."

we live on different planets. possibly different dimensions.

$3*3 spike to $3*8 hold on $3*6. replace the star with the number for the week... but I'm sure *this* time it means something.

for how many weeks?

It is currently the 9th Week of 2017.

"$393 spike to $398, hold on $396"

It is currently the 4th or 5th week of February, depending on one's interpretation

"$343 spike to $348 hold on $346"
"$353 spike to $358 hold on $356"

TSLA closed at $357.42 today.

According to Google's charts, TSLA opened at 353.50 and spiked to a high of $359.

What is the point of this again?

It is currently the 9th Week of 2017.

"$393 spike to $398, hold on $396"

It is currently the 4th or 5th week of February, depending on one's interpretation

"$343 spike to $348 hold on $346"
"$353 spike to $358 hold on $356"

TSLA closed at $357.42 today.

According to Google's charts, TSLA opened at 353.50 and spiked to a high of $359.

What is the point of this again?
and then it opened at $356.25... that's the F'ing point.

and then it opened at $356.25... that's the F'ing point.

To which it did not hold, as you predicted. Even in the most generous and loose interpretation of your statement in its entirety, I cannot say that your prediction was accurate.

Furthermore, if your numerology was accurate and you had indeed deciphered the code of some conspiracy, I think that you would be using this to your advantage in trading, rather than posting frustrated claims.

All people try to find patterns and meaning in the chaos of activity in the universe. Sometimes there’s just no meaning. It’s like trying to gauge the location of moving subatomic particles. Probability rather than certain is the rule, not the exception.

Which is really the fundamental issue you appear to have with things in general. You want certainty.

I can reasonably predict something certain: there is no certainty where TSLA is concerned. If certainty brings you comfort, TSLA will bring you nothing but mental turmoil. This is a fight that is unwinnable and just not worth playing.

Reactions: ggr
To which it did not hold, as you predicted. Even in the most generous and loose interpretation of your statement in its entirety, I cannot say that your prediction was accurate.

Furthermore, if your numerology was accurate and you had indeed deciphered the code of some conspiracy, I think that you would be using this to your advantage in trading, rather than posting frustrated claims.

All people try to find patterns and meaning in the chaos of activity in the universe. Sometimes there’s just no meaning. It’s like trying to gauge the location of moving subatomic particles. Probability rather than certain is the rule, not the exception.

Which is really the fundamental issue you appear to have with things in general. You want certainty.

I can reasonably predict something certain: there is no certainty where TSLA is concerned. If certainty brings you comfort, TSLA will bring you nothing but mental turmoil. This is a fight that is unwinnable and just not worth playing.
A - it's not numerology
B - it's not a price prediction on a daily basis.

my posts have been quarantined into this thread. when did this start anticitizen?... 2 days after everyone on this board was declaring for my head because I said Tesla would sell 2k/wk by the end of Q1 or less while they were saying 5k/wk by the end of Q1 was certain. the very next day Tesla announced 2.5k/wk in Q1... and here we are.

numerology has a definition. it's not this. this board does not want people on it telling the truth. they want people that will say things like "oh, $650B market cap is a no brainer". they want this board to circularly reenforce opinions into facts so that 5k/wk by the end of Q1 was certain. then when it's not, they want this board to help them understand why it's all still ok.

I've provided enough data throughout the last year. I've called not only stock prices for the day, but also the high, low and closing f'ing price for the SAME day.

now you come along and say "look... look... it didn't close on a 6... you're a moron."... meaning, you have no idea what I've been saying. you've looked at 10% of what I've said and see a headline that says numerology, and then you repeat it like a trained monkey. the one lesson I've learned from trading Tesla is that it is scary how manipulable people really are... especially when a single person is directing a mass of people. i never understood how this is possible. but, at least I can watch it from the outside.

regardless, there's no point in providing data to people that prefer to believe instead of think.

You make 2 critically flawed assumptions:

(1) That people take a 650B market cap as a given and only want to hear about this.

(2) That people only visit this board for opinions. I visit many different sources, most of which are substantially negative towards Tesla.

If you want people to take you seriously, stop the straw man arguments and complaining about the price being rigged.

I have nothing more to say about this.

I've provided enough data throughout the last year. I've called not only stock prices for the day, but also the high, low and closing f'ing price for the SAME day.
Incorrectly. The day of your prediction:
$3*3 spike to $3*8 hold on $3*6. replace the star with the number for the week... but I'm sure *this* time it means something.
it opened at $352.xx, peaked at $359.xx, and closed at $355.xx. Close but no banana.

Incorrectly. The day of your prediction:

it opened at $352.xx, peaked at $359.xx, and closed at $355.xx. Close but no banana.
you do realize that this is a pattern... right? while I post specific numbers... the pattern is drop to around $3*3 rise to $3*8 then drop to $3*6. i'm not calling this stock to the penny... and quite frankly... i'm not calling the stock at all. what I'm pointing out is the stock moves like this... so frequently it's ridiculous...

but... the whole point of this is to point out the macro trend. I'm simply showing you the daily patterns without describing the larger picture... assuming you're smart enough to figure it out... but in the end... you're too bias (and in your case maliciously)... to shake your Tesla belief structure for anything.

"it closed at $355.87... so this whole 'numerology' thing is wrong"

again... the only interest you or this board has is defeating all that state anything negative about the company or the stock. you have no interest in what is really happening on all aspects... stock trends, M3 delivery misses, financial failures.

you've been trained and are training people with this board to "think" like a Tesla fan. and you're continuously reenforced by the stock price only... so you think you're right.

• Disagree
Reactions: anticitizen13.7
  • It's in this month that the German equipment will arrive at the GF. Within 4 weeks model3 production rate will be at 2k/week and surpass model S and model X rate.
  • EAP first features will be released to a small fleet.
  • Tesla energy revenue is ramping up to 3x 2017 revenue.
  • Model Y pre-orders will be open before summer 2018 (as production begins 2019)
  • Model S (and X) will undergo a facelift/go on a diet
I think we'll see ATH within a month

/MUN mode on
  • It's in this month that the German equipment will arrive at the GF. Within 4 weeks model3 production rate will be at 2k/week and surpass model S and model X rate.

according to the estimators, they're currently running at ~800/wk. there's something wrong. could it be that Elon's original statement that the factory update was required to get to 2.5k/wk was the truth and he accidentally let it slip? regardless, there's something wrong.

• EAP first features will be released to a small fleet.

haven't we had enough of this "the future is now" business? it's not. everyone knows this. this is a technology in its infancy within the entire industry. just shelve this for about 5 years.

• Tesla energy revenue is ramping up to 3x 2017 revenue.

what exactly is the "Tesla energy revenue" that's supposed to triple? that's a serious question. is it $1b+ in 2017 or was that a summation of SolarCity and what was Tesla Energy where TE made up only ~$100m in 2017 and if the revs drop by $500m in 2018 they'd still be able to claim their original statement that "3x Tesla Energy" was correct?

• Model Y pre-orders will be open before summer 2018 (as production begins 2019)

if anything was going to cannibalize sales, it'd be MY preorders eating M3 existing orders. besides, how with a straight face could they do this? your /TT007 Q1 delivery estimate is even showing a miss. they'll be lucky if they're producing above 1k/wk by March 31st.

• Model S (and X) will undergo a facelift/go on a diet

maybe. but what is going on right now? everything is misfiring. even MS/MX.

I'm watching pre-market right now. There's yet another swimming upstream attempt to prop this stock up. Because it's so "cheap" right now, right? "Come and get your TSLA shares at discount sub-GM prices" -- while the company is ripping apart.

you guys just watched TT007 get clobbered. if there was a 1 to 10 "killing it" scale, I'd say Tesla is at a 2 right now. your beliefs that TSLA is a multi-$100B stock is all based on "killing it" today. they're not. they are not killing it. they are getting killed.

this board needs to stop reenforcing itself with dreams of 2030 and recognize that some companies fail. Tesla appears to be failing right in front of our eyes.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.