Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nashville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The unofficial supercharger app changed the status of this location from "permit" to "construction". Anyone have any updates on the progress?
I just checked the online permits (linked up thread), and there hasn't been any activity since December 2018. Which may be suggestive but isn't quite definitive. It's possible that construction has started or will start soon but they haven't yet gotten to the point where they'd need an inspection which, in terms of activity, is what the online permits would show. So, I think the only way to immediately tell will be if someone physically goes by the garage and looks for signs.

Screenshot please. I am looking at Supercharge.info and it still shows a blue dot (Permit). Where are you seeing something different?
They're talking about something different. I think it's an iOS (and maybe Android) app called "Superchargers" and isn't affiliated with Supercharge.info.

They're talking about something different. I think it's an iOS (and maybe Android) app called "Superchargers" and isn't affiliated with Supercharge.info.
Not affiliated with Supercharge Info, but gets its info directly from here. Even I didn’t know what he was talking about so I checked both apps. This location is in permit status on both apps. (For the record, all the info on this app is sourced from Supercharge Info, none (that I know of) is sourced through the app users)
BB9BA823-1729-4936-832B-00CB0D1D2496.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
This will be a welcome addition. People going east or west can detour slightly to get to it by taking 440 instead of 40, and obviously 24 carries a ton of traffic.

I would love a MetroCenter location too. It’s easy on and off the interstate, both I-65 and I-40 are adjacent, and there are several restaurants. There are numerous large parking lots that are usually half empty so space isn’t an issue.