Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brentwood / Nashville, TN (Old Hickory Blvd)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift

Construction has begun at Target in Brentwood TN on Old Hickory Blvd. Three cabinets present so 12 stations confirmed for the V3 location.
IMG_20200701_123656.jpg

IMG_20200701_123754.jpg
IMG_20200701_123804.jpg

West Nashville is almost to Dickson on I-40. The I-65 coming from the north has Bowling Green (although traffic makes that stop quite inconvenient especially during rush hours). I-24 has Thompson. The Supercharger at the Service Center will be delisted once OHB is online so it makes perfect sense to me. I would like to see one in Lebanon and an urban charger downtown near Broadway.

Sweet! Thanks for the update JP. This will be a welcome addition to the I-65 corridor.
They have located them in the best spot IMHO, all the way to the one side of Target just past the CVS at the corner of the building as far away from the bedlam of that shopping area as possible. There's a Longhorn restaurant really close by but no other businesses (other than Target). Shouldn't get ICE'd much, I got parked close by in a very empty parking aisle.
IMG_20200701_123928 (1).jpg

IMG_20200701_123613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: otter and mociaf9
West Nashville is almost to Dickson on I-40. The I-65 coming from the north has Bowling Green (although traffic makes that stop quite inconvenient especially during rush hours). I-24 has Thompson. The Supercharger at the Service Center will be delisted once OHB is online so it makes perfect sense to me. I would like to see one in Lebanon and an urban charger downtown near Broadway.
I guess but my point is more a city center (I consider the nations close enough) supercharger.