Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigating to DCFC other than Supercharger. Precondition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As per the title. I see in the latest release notes that this is supposed to be possible now. Yet I don’t see non Tesla charging facilities on the map or as part of the list when selecting the lightning bolt thingy. Am I misunderstanding this?

Thank you.

As per the title. I see in the latest release notes that this is supposed to be possible now. Yet I don’t see non Tesla charging facilities on the map or as part of the list when selecting the lightning bolt thingy. Am I misunderstanding this?

Thank you.

If you don't see it, then it probably is not on the map yet. Who knows how many stations they added to the map - at least one if they added it to the release notes.

Also, I'd point out that you are in Canada. It is next-door, but its still a foreign country. You might want to contact Tesla to inquire why your station is not added and when they plan on adding stations to Canadian maps.

If you don't see it, then it probably is not on the map yet. Who knows how many stations they added to the map - at least one if they added it to the release notes.

Also, I'd point out that you are in Canada. It is next-door, but its still a foreign country. You might want to contact Tesla to inquire why your station is not added and when they plan on adding stations to Canadian maps.

Thanks for the reply. I have since found out that it is probably being implemented regionally. Just a note, it’s not missing one station, it’s missing about 170 DCFC stations just in this province.

I’m sure it’ll get worked eventually.

Cheers.

This feature is now rolling out to Europe with 2020.24.6.4. I think this was the initial audience since the Model 3 has so many charging options there, other than Superchargers, with it’s CCS2 receptacle.