Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a PPF installer in MN - let me know!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my car back with a full front wrap, doors, rockers, rear bumper, door sills and center counsel with 3M PPF. Edges are next to impossible to see as they are all nicely tucked away.

Great guy who’s dad was in the biz and then he took over. He has been doing work for 10+ years.

Let me know if you would like his contact info. He charges what he would charge his dealer customers, which means 20-30% less than you will get from any shop that does PPF work as he’s a mobile installer so has very little overhead.

Just got my car back with a full front wrap, doors, rockers, rear bumper, door sills and center counsel with 3M PPF. Edges are next to impossible to see as they are all nicely tucked away.

Great guy who’s dad was in the biz and then he took over. He has been doing work for 10+ years.

Let me know if you would like his contact info. He charges what he would charge his dealer customers, which means 20-30% less than you will get from any shop that does PPF work as he’s a mobile installer so has very little overhead.
Sorry this is like two years later, but would greatly appreciate the contact info if he is in the Twin Cities servicing south metro.

THANKS!

Thanks Jeff. Can you thrown in a ball park figure or close estimate to what you remember you paid? That would be helpful.
I am attaching their cost sheet below. I think their prices are very reasonable and, as I said, the service was fantastic.

Attachments

• Pasted Graphic 4.png
    Pasted Graphic 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
Reactions: scionbox