Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the new referral code to use from Now until 5/28/19. With my code you'll get 5 times the free supercharging miles 5000miles
Don’t get stuck with the old 1000 miles deal

Remember use the link to order otherwise you will have a hard time to add the referral code to your account after as reported by quite a few people.

5,000 miles of free Supercharging or use kevin73933 if place order by phone via customer service/in store

Attached my loot box details for proof. don't get stuck with 1000 miles if you can get 5000 miles free

Attachments

• DECD24FC-2133-47FA-AFF6-DC69B6C1CA28.png
    DECD24FC-2133-47FA-AFF6-DC69B6C1CA28.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 64
Anyone knows how it works?
Do I receive the free supercharge when the persons car is delivered? Or right away?

you'll receive free supercharging when the person ordered the car via the referral link and the order is process AND delivered. then the credit will go to both buyer and seller and tie to your Tesla account which doesn't expire and you can use it anytime

the key part is "Ordered And Delivered"

you'll receive free supercharging when the person ordered the car via the referral link and the order is process AND delivered. then the credit will go to both buyer and seller and tie to your Tesla account which doesn't expire and you can use it anytime

the key part is "Ordered And Delivered"
Thank you, I figured :) only a order would be to easy :)

This is the new referral code to use from Now until 5/28/19. With my code you'll get 5 times the free supercharging miles 5000miles
Don’t get stuck with the old 1000 miles deal

Remember use the link to order otherwise you will have a hard time to add the referral code to your account after as reported by quite a few people.

5,000 miles of free Supercharging or use kevin73933 if place order by phone via customer service/in store

Attached my loot box details for proof. don't get stuck with 1000 miles if you can get 5000 miles free

This literally just changed now. so make sure you use the latest link for the 5000 miles free supercharging

Still kicking myself for not taking advantage of the referral program when I ordered my Model 3 SR last month. And that was at 1000 free supercharger miles. Now today I see it's 5000. That works out to about $400 in value. Learn from my mistake, grab one of these referrals.

You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.