Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still want or need a referral code, here is ours for good measure dan3168. We have both a Model X and a Model 3 and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have on either or them. Thanks and enjoy the cars, they are amazing! Of course you and us will both get 1000 miles or 1500 km of free supercharging and a chance at a raffle for a free Model Y and/or a free Roadster 2020. Good luck to us both!

My sales rep. confirmed me today that he was able to enter the referral code after the order was placed even though referral website said it's not possible.

Here's mine: 1,000 miles of free Supercharging for both of us and a raffle ticket for super roadster for me.., yeah!

Note: when I ordered via Tesla website there's no field to enter referral code. It seems that you need to click the link above to apply or contact sales rep. after the order.

You can use my referral code
daniel5646

to get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging on a new Tesla:
Link to order with my referral code:
1,000 miles of free Supercharging

If you’re still on the fence about pulling the trigger. Take a look at my video series...
Can Your Car Do This? ... My Tesla Does
Can Your Car Do This? ... My Tesla Does - YouTube

Link to the first three videos...
Can Your Car Do This? #1 ... My Tesla Does ...
Can Your Car Do This? #2 ... My Tesla Does ... Smart Air Suspension
Can Your Car Do This? #3 ... My Tesla Does ... Real Voice Commands!

Anyone looking for a referral code can use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. It’s been great connecting with so many Tesla enthusiasts.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.