Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need a referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys.. This is my referral code valid until May 28 2019. With my code you'll get 5,000 free supercharging miles.

Remember to use the link to order otherwise you will have tough time adding it later.

You can also use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

You can also use code amitvikram60918 to place order via customer service or in store.

Also attached my referral code snap shot for your reference.

Attachments

• 91500B72-91FB-4CE6-86A9-44C1DB07B1BD.jpeg
    91500B72-91FB-4CE6-86A9-44C1DB07B1BD.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 52
pick me pick me

You can use my referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new
Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

I absolutely love my black Model 3 SR+!!! I named him ONYX: A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.

How cool is that name? Please use my referral code!

Guys use the latest code to order don't get left out with 1000 miles when you can get 5000 miles of free supercharging

you have to use the link 5000 Free Supercharger Miles
when you order or use the code kevin73933 if you are using phone or order in person

the code cannot be added after you you place the order (this is important) you have to do it at the time of your order

Hey Guys.. This is my referral code valid until May 28 2019. With my code you'll get 5,000 free supercharging miles.

Remember to use the link to order, it’s very easy to follow the link, select your dream car and get free 5000 miles supercharging.

My referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

You can also use code amitvikram60918 to place order via customer service or in store.

Also attached my referral code snap shot for your reference.

We’re an all Tesla Family!
Hurry!!! Limited Time Offer!!!
Use our referral code (daniel5646) to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla. The 500% promo:ends May 28 and will revert back to 1,000 miles.

Use this Link Today:
:):):):):):):):)
Free Supercharger Miles
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope your delivery days are as fantastic as ours:

My wife gets a Model 3!

2018 Tesla Model S 100D Delivery Day!!!

5,000 free Supercharger miles

Hi All.. This is my referral code valid until May 28 2019. With my code you'll get 5,000 free supercharging miles.

Remember to use the link to order, it’s very easy to follow the link, select your dream car and get free 5000 miles supercharging.

My referral code to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

View attachment 370147 View attachment 370147 I have a wall charger on hand here in San Jose Bay Area. I don’t need it so if you need a code we can work it out.
I have a dual motor non performance. So if you want to test drive I can do that for use of my code I would really appreciate it. Thanks

You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
If you still have these I would be interested in using your code.

500% Supercharging Boost!

You can use my referral code CHINMAY95543 to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla.

Tesla makes the safest cars in the world, according to US government testing, so every referral also helps reduce the probability of injury or death.

Here is the link for the referral again: Tesla Referral Code: CHINMAY95543

Remember to use the link to order. To place order via customer service or in store use code use code CHINMAY95543

Thank you for helping accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Hi All.. This is my referral code valid until May 28 2019. With my code you'll get 5,000 free supercharging miles.

My referral code link to get 5,000 free Supercharger miles on a new Tesla: Free Supercharger Miles

Hello fellow Tesla people

I forgot to add a referral code when I ordered my Tesla Model 3 a month ago. So that is a bummer.

My family and I are dreaming about taking a road trip this summer in Europe, and the 7500 km would be a great help to make that happen. So please use my code, and we will be very grateful for the help. Thank you very much :)

http://ts.la/rasmus41022

Hello fellow Tesla people

I forgot to add a referral code when I ordered my Tesla Model 3 a month ago. So that is a bummer.

My family and I are dreaming about taking a road trip this summer in Europe, and the 7500 km would be a great help to make that happen. So please use my code, and we will be very grateful for the help. Thank you very much :)

http://ts.la/rasmus41022

Status
Not open for further replies.