Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need advice from experienced owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't tell you how many times I've gotten sentry alerts and reviewed the footage to see people doing a 360 walkaround to check out the car. Some you could tell are Tesla owners because they're clearing showing things like the cameras, the beamless glass roof, etc. I still love seeing the pride owners have - still wave at fellow 3's (and now Y's but I haven't seen another one on the road yet).

Reactions: SilverGS and gavine
Couldn't tell you how many times I've gotten sentry alerts and reviewed the footage to see people doing a 360 walkaround to check out the car. Some you could tell are Tesla owners because they're clearing showing things like the cameras, the beamless glass roof, etc. I still love seeing the pride owners have - still wave at fellow 3's (and now Y's but I haven't seen another one on the road yet).

slightly off topic but how much battery does sentry mode uses extra. I want to set it up but I wouldn’t want to wake up in morning with dead battery if the car is parked outside in hotel parking lot.

slightly off topic but how much battery does sentry mode uses extra. I want to set it up but I wouldn’t want to wake up in morning with dead battery if the car is parked outside in hotel parking lot.

Barely noticeable unless you're parked for hours. I went out with the Y for a walk the other day with the fam for about an hour and lost maybe a few kilometres but that included preconditioning the car before i got back. I think the most I've seen is maybe 10 kms with the Model 3, overnight during a hotel stay but that was in the winter and also included preconditioning.

Barely noticeable unless you're parked for hours. I went out with the Y for a walk the other day with the fam for about an hour and lost maybe a few kilometres but that included preconditioning the car before i got back. I think the most I've seen is maybe 10 kms with the Model 3, overnight during a hotel stay but that was in the winter and also included preconditioning.

thats good to hear. I am going to set up Sentry mode. Thanks

Hi all,

I am from Moncton, New Brunswick.

I am trying to decide between New Model 3 (long range, all wheel drive) vs used model x.

I need to drive a lot for work, all over New Brunswick. Model 3 is perfect size as I drive alone. My biggest concern is winter driving. I have never owned a sedan and don’t know how it will handle snow as I end up driving right after or during snow storm multiple times.

Any advice from experienced owners of Model 3 or model x with New Brunswick snow condition?

Hello.
I’m thinking about buying a Model 3 but my concern is living so far from the service center in Quebec City. What has your service experience been?

Also, can you shed any light on how delivery might work during the pandemic?