Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need new tires for my 2021 Model 3 - Thinking All Weather (not All Season)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that there has been at least some discussion of those tires in one or more of the general tire threads in these forums. I believe that they get pretty good reviews, but I can’t remember exactly. Nokian is a quality tire maker. I recently put some Nokian One all-season tires (not all-weather) on our Model 3 and have been pleased with them. In some places in Canada you can get away with all-weather tires in the winter (GTA and Southern Ontario, BC Lower Mainland, parts of Nova Scotia), but for most places dedicated winters are better. Certainly in my area dedicated winter tires are better for the coldest months. So my Nokian One are for three seasons, and I will swap them for my winter tires in November.

I think that there has been at least some discussion of those tires in one or more of the general tire threads in these forums. I believe that they get pretty good reviews, but I can’t remember exactly. Nokian is a quality tire maker. I recently put some Nokian One all-season tires (not all-weather) on our Model 3 and have been pleased with them. In some places in Canada you can get away with all-weather tires in the winter (GTA and Southern Ontario, BC Lower Mainland, parts of Nova Scotia), but for most places dedicated winters are better. Certainly in my area dedicated winter tires are better for the coldest months. So my Nokian One are for three seasons, and I will swap them for my winter tires in November.
Thanks for chiming in. I'll do some searching. Thought I had but maybe I didn't :)

I installed the W4 on my '18 3 last year (have about 12k since) and have not noticed any reduction in watts per mile. Love the Nokians for all the seasons and especially in the wet and winter. Noise is not different then the OEM Michelins in my opinion. Would purchased them again in a heart beat.