TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need Super Charger in Little Rock

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by ahurst, Oct 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ahurst

ahurst Member

Elon, if you're listening...don't keep us waiting until 2016. We need a SC in Little Rock, Ark

2. jdo

jdo Member

Yes, indeedy. Also West Memphis and Texarkana.

3. gfb107

gfb107 Member

4. jdo

jdo Member

That link is for people who have serious suggestions for locations and maybe can even assist in getting them put up. Me, I'm just making noise. :tongue:

5. reddy

reddy Member

I'm on I-40 as well , and we need a path to the east that includes Little Rock.

6. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

I don't know the area at all, but from looking at a map, it would seem that a supercharger in Little Rock wouldn't be much use... it's the locations between Little Rock and Oklahoma City/Dallas/Nashville that are actually needed!

7. JMG

JMG Member

Agreed with Chuq. A disconnected SC wouldn't be much use right now. They need to start filling out E of Dallas (where I am). To make a trip from Dallas to Little Rock (or vice versa) doable.

8. jdo

jdo Member

Which is why I said West Memphis and Texarkana, too. The other obvious point would be Fort Smith.

9. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Installing a single Supercharger in Little Rock would be virtually worthless.
    What is needed is installing some sort of series/multiple Superchargers INCLUDING Little Rock.

10. ahurst

ahurst Member

Start with Texarkana, Ft Smith, Little Rock and West Memphis