Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to see/ride in M3 in southern cal/OC area. Anyone!? :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey there,

got my invite today, but in light of the fact they want another 2500 that is NON refundable this time, i really want to see and ride in one first before going down that road. In a hurry too due to incentives.

Can anyone hook a brotha up? :)

Thanks! email is my username at gmail if that is better.

hey there,

got my invite today, but in light of the fact they want another 2500 that is NON refundable this time, i really want to see and ride in one first before going down that road. In a hurry too due to incentives.

Can anyone hook a brotha up? :)

Thanks! email is my username at gmail if that is better.

We may have a new member join us for Sunday's casual meetup... See TOCOC's group events... One of our organizer's former colleague just got one (Tesla family member) and is "probably" going to make the meetup on Sunday (17th)

They really should have one somewhere in SoCal Res Holders can sit in, but when I emailed my local Tesla showroom they were dismissive about it.

Also in SoCal, no invite yet but the $2500 non-refundable is a little scary. I went the LA Auto show to at least see the thing (couldn't get inside) and after that am prepared to take the plunge.

A family member told me "look, you've been obsessing about this car for 2 years, what other car are you going to get otherwise? If you get it and don't like it, you can probably sell it and break even."

Thanks everyone. Had to leave town last weekend but still want to ride in one very soon.

Any leads?

Have been by the Costa Mesa delivery center and service center and found many being delivered, but the buyers have not been generous in showing the cars. If I was getting one I'd take anyone interested for a ride!