Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Needs improvement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New owner questions. I just got my car Friday.

Web Browser
Does the web browser seem horribly out of date? I thought there were going to be a huge overhaul. Gmail looks like it's running on Windows 3.1

Homelink.
Why can I only program 3 remotes? My house has a gate and a garage and my work had a gate and a garage. What's the deal, why can't I have 4? Why can't I have 6? Why can't I have 12? What's limiting it here?

The web browser is basically useless... another one of those... "hype features that don't really work"....

Just enjoy the drive...

The useless Screen Features:
. Web Browser
. Calendar (to me it's useless)
. Bio-Defense Mode (too difficult and cumbersome to get to)

The software can be WAY better... full potential yet unrealized...

As I said.. .just enjoy the drive...

Reactions: P100DHG.
The web browser works great for the uses we have for it.

WAZE
Plugshare
Twitter

Look around for websites that work well, there are many. Lots of information on TMC (here) about this

"Works Great".. ? I think it works.. but not great....

There aren't too many sites that actually work w/ this browser...

let's not exaggerate.. it's not meant for web surfing..

better to use your phone.

Congratulations on the new car!

Scratch the surface and all of the CID apps are very delivering just a fraction of the functionality you would expect in your new $125,000 car. They are apps that would fail miserably if put into the Google or Apple app stores.

EM is constantly promising to fix them, but other than adding live data to the supercharger's on the map, all Tesla has ever done is give them a face lift, and in many cases the functionality has regressed.

But the car is great to drive!