Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEMA 14-50 Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope - just an order confirmation email and of course, the charge on my credit card. Never got an email that it shipped.

That's what went on with mine. You get the confirmation e-mail, they get your money, and then no replies.

I finally canceled the order (they did that within 24 hours) and picked one up at the local Delivery Center. That may or may not be an option for everyone as not all DCs have them in stock and some are a long way away from them.

That's what went on with mine. You get the confirmation e-mail, they get your money, and then no replies.

I finally canceled the order (they did that within 24 hours) and picked one up at the local Delivery Center. That may or may not be an option for everyone as not all DCs have them in stock and some are a long way away from them.

Yeah, I tried the delivery center for several items, including Homelink - Nada, across the board.

I finally got mine, roughly one month after the order was placed.

and picked one up at the local Delivery Center. That may or may not be an option for everyone as not all DCs have them in stock and some are a long way away from them.

When I took delivery, I asked the DC if they had a 14-50 in stock. "No, we don't stock that".. 4-5 minutes later someone who was in the DC, but not actively part of my delivery process came up to me and said she called the Service Center and they had one they were holding for me. Picked it up on my way home (1/2 mile down the rd from the DC).

Anyway.. Check the Service Center if the DC doesn't have them.