Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 240v outlet pulling 0 amps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! Took delivery of my Tesla march 21. I have been using super charging until last night. Tried wall connector, lights turn sequential green, no charge 0/5. It is receiving 240v however.
I ordered a knockoff adapter for my MC 14-50, it’s coming today. I’ll let everyone know if that solves it.

Thanks for everyone else on here posting with same issue! I was probably going to waste a lot of time otherwise. Hopefully this fixes it.

Reactions: UniversalDrago
Tried wall connector, lights turn sequential green, no charge 0/5. It is receiving 240v however.
So you tried a wall connector, and it still didn't work? The eliminates the mobile connector and plug adapter then.
I ordered a knockoff adapter for my MC 14-50, it’s coming today. I’ll let everyone know if that solves it.
But it can't solve it then, because you already checked and removed that as a variable when you tried the wall connector and it still wouldn't work. That plug adapter isn't used when using a wall connector.

Reactions: UniversalDrago