Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New batch of invites 4/10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone i know who was a 4/1 in store reservation holder got a invite on 4/10 also! What the heck! We’re in the same area yet I haven’t gotten an invite. I’m a 3/31 pre reveil online reservation holder. I would think they should clear all 3/31 reservations before moving on or are they now going to clear all in store before going to online?

This is all messed up!

Reactions: geometro
Someone i know who was a 4/1 in store reservation holder got a invite on 4/10 also! What the heck! We’re in the same area yet I haven’t gotten an invite. I’m a 3/31 pre reveil online reservation holder. I would think they should clear all 3/31 reservations before moving on or are they now going to clear all in store before going to online?

This is all messed up!

Agreed. Though, Elon’s latest tweet (yesterday) said this would be cleaned up ‘in a few days’.

This is all messed up!
I'm a 3/31 online reservation in Florida. Got my config invite 4/6. Configured. Waiting for VIN.
Blue, Aero, EAP

Correct. And congratulations on the config! I configured on 3/22, but since I am congested LA area, still waiting for my VIN!

this is where the VIN shows up. clicking through gives more details.

upload_2018-4-12_12-18-59.png

Well I got my VIN today (reminder for others reading that I configured 3/22) 140XX. Super excited and hoping to get a call from Tesla very soon!
18" or 19" wheels? A friend who was also invited to configure on 4/10 went to the showroom this past weekend to look at the car in person before ordering and was told that ordering 19" wheels would get them the car significantly sooner.

Personally I'm not willing to spend the extra money, take the efficiency hit, have a harder ride, and more expensive tire replacement, just to get the car a little sooner. We already extended the lease on our e-Golf, so there's no hurry any more.

18" or 19" wheels? A friend who was also invited to configure on 4/10 went to the showroom this past weekend to look at the car in person before ordering and was told that ordering 19" wheels would get them the car significantly sooner.

Personally I'm not willing to spend the extra money, take the efficiency hit, have a harder ride, and more expensive tire replacement, just to get the car a little sooner. We already extended the lease on our e-Golf, so there's no hurry any more.

18" for the exact same 4 reasons! I think 235/45R18 is plenty capable. I do intend to remove the aero covers, I just haven't been able to get them to grow on me.