Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New configurator up. LR now 353 miles and Perf has Y wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear lord those 20's rims on the performance are fugly. Much rather have the previous in grey - these look funny as hell.

Agree on the powered frunk be more useful. I hate to use it because no matter what, there will be fingerprints / hand prints that i gotta remove.. and since i have black car that gets scratched just by looking at it funny... well...
At least on the trunk i can grab it by the license plate holder and close it easily that way.

Center console with the suede looks... dare I say a little tacky? I don't see a lid either. Also the phone charger area seems like shallow from the pictures. I much rather like my current console.

Im torn. I have a 2020 SR+ and really want to up to an LR model. Would cost me like about 5-7K in bad equity. Oh, the decisions!
okay???

is that going to be the end of the world for you? If your freaking out about that, maybe you purchased a car more than you should be affording atm? Not trying to be rude, but why are you in this position?

Or am I missing out on something, maybe you already owe 48K in debt and adding 7K more is the deal? I would agree, but if it's JUST 7 then no

okay???

is that going to be the end of the world for you? If your freaking out about that, maybe you purchased a car more than you should be affording atm? Not trying to be rude, but why are you in this position?

Or am I missing out on something, maybe you already owe 48K in debt and adding 7K more is the deal? I would agree, but if it's JUST 7 then no

Not sure where you got I couldnt afford anything, but go ahead and roll with that. Just ordered a Y instead. Back to work, owning my internet marketing firm... 200+ clients... "trying to make ends meet". LOL. Smh at assumptions.

agree. Although, tbh, many people do live waaaay beyond their means. Not cool to assume, but...

My entire point was more having to shell out 7k in bad equity, which even though is nothing to me personally... something I’d rather not do. So my dilemma was more about not wanting to throw a bundle of cash at something minor. After test out a Y and loving the room and such, no brainer for me. It’s worth the upgrade.

Reactions: valaeyron
My entire point was more having to shell out 7k in bad equity, which even though is nothing to me personally... something I’d rather not do. So my dilemma was more about not wanting to throw a bundle of cash at something minor. After test out a Y and loving the room and such, no brainer for me. It’s worth the upgrade.

Everyone's situation is unique to their own 'choose your own adventure book'

Some people blow thousands on gambling and nonsense, others dump thousands into ICE cars (raises hand, 'guilty'). It's all about what makes you happy and your own personal goals. I went through a similar mental ninja warrior obstacle course - LR AWD vs. M3P. You can do a lot with 8k, but at the end of the day, will spending your hard earned money on something you want give you an equal amount of satisfaction?

o - Yes, proceed with purchasing awesome toy fulfilling your deepest desires to giggle every time you mash the accelerator
o - No, make a responsible choice and put that extra money into an appreciating assets/account

It's all a game of life - live yours and tell your stories!!!