Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made one myself and found it irregular. I am not interested in making another... I did however notice that when I had a loaner from the service center my cubby drawer that fit perfectly in my December 2016 MS 75 did not fit in an older P85. I am not sure how old but I suspect it was 2013 or 2014. The size of the cubby was definitely different.

Anyway I was curious how you did the logo on the leather bits? Branded, painted, laser?
I have a laser in my garage. All the parts are cut and logos done on the laser. Internal box structure is acrylic plastic also cut on the laser and then bonded to make the box

Received my Cubby Drawer the other day and love it. New design sits nice and snug. Excellent build quality and fast processing and shipping. Norm's customer service is top notch! Overall 5-stars!!! Screenshot_20170309-163045.png Screenshot_20170309-163126.png

Reactions: Duke-U and DÆrik
I just received my Cubby Drawer and it looks and fits perfect. I also give Norm 5 stars. I had a different drawer from someone else that didn't fit as good as Norms. Not only does Norms fit better, it looks a lot nicer. The other one would do the job and the price was good for what I got. The price for Norms cubby is higher but well worth the money. I am actually going to order another one for my X. Keep up the great work and stay busy.

Does it sit in a frame so that it doesn't pull out all the way and fall off?
no frame. I will pull all the way out. The area is small and to do some sort of frame would take away from the usable space.
Drawer is covered inside and out with high quality material is dropped on the console would do no damage to either.

I actually found it more convenient to be able to take out, rather than leaning over trying to fish something out of the drawer

My red "norm" cubby came today. Really REALLY nice high quality product. Basically a fully commercial ready product, the cubby is brilliant.

Norm's cubby is Much better than the other one I bought, which was an acrylic 3D printed unit from another TMC forum DIYer. While it was much less much less expensive it was absolute rubbish.

5 stars for Norm's cubby, excellent fit and finish. Absolutely worth the higher price.