Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just another happy Norm customer!!!

Norm is super easy to communicate with and I can't believe how much nicer the product is vs the pictures you see.

That being said, here are a few. I went with Black and Gray with the new handle.

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_6681.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

Again, been said a few times, the fit is outstanding! almost feels like it "clicks" in, been using it for a few days so far and no issues what so ever.

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: MonkeyTOGA
Got my car and a Cubby last night plus I got a personal delivery from Norm. He also brought the shelf butler and offered to install it, seconds later it was done. Great products Norm and so nice to meet you. Here he is showing me the lights he created so it looks like I'll be adding a few more Norm Products..

Attachments

• Norm.jpg
    Norm.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: Jimmy 1
I just got mine in the mail today. It looks good and feels great. Quality material and work. My car is in the SC so I won't be able to put this in yet. 2 Question though. Mine is not symmetrical. Is that how it's supposed to be? I assume the cubby hole is shaped as such and that's why it's a trapezoid, not a rectangle. I guess I'll find out when I get my car back, but can anyone else here confirm? Second, I thought it comes with magnet strips. So I guess there's no problems with launching? Thanks.

Reactions: Jimmy 1 and Mucall
Not glued. Acrylic gluing is like a weld. There should be no worries.
I just got mine in the mail today. It looks good and feels great. Quality material and work. My car is in the SC so I won't be able to put this in yet. 2 Question though. Mine is not symmetrical. Is that how it's supposed to be? I assume the cubby hole is shaped as such and that's why it's a trapezoid, not a rectangle. I guess I'll find out when I get my car back, but can anyone else here confirm? Second, I thought it comes with magnet strips. So I guess there's no problems with launching? Thanks.

Magnet? Who's did you buy? Norms has nothing to stop it from flying out. It is not launch mode proof for sure. But magnets? Evannex has that contraption with the thin corners that dent if you breath on it. And the trapezoid shape is right. Different from right and drive and left hand drive because it is angled towards the driver.

• Funny
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Magnet? Who's did you buy? Norms has nothing to stop it from flying out. It is not launch mode proof for sure. But magnets? Evannex has that contraption with the thin corners that dent if you breath on it. And the trapezoid shape is right. Different from right and drive and left hand drive because it is angled towards the driver.

Thanks for confirming the trapezoidal shape. As for the magnets: go to page 1, message 5 of this thread.

Correct, I do not provide magnets. If you check many posts and DEriks videos, you will see comments about how the cubby drawer stays in place. The exterior material and fit keeps it in place

Norm