Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New email today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey @carrotbob Did you have a Reservation date, plus what's your order date, order no.?
reserved on the first possible date 01 Apr 2016?? is that the correct year and ordered on 01 May by about 7pm order refer 1300 and something I think as I was in the US at the time. I have changed the order around losing my VIN on the P- to P+ upgrade but looks like I am on the next boat

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Possible if you assume that there are cars on Glovis Champion that have not yet been VIN matched. Otherwise, probably w/c 8th Sep-ish via an as-yet-unconfirmed-ship.

[SFL Conductor is being tracked as a potential Tesla ship, but it's a bit of an odd-ball. Different ownership, and seems a bit early for an EU ship unless it's a "bonus" one and they're increasing the frequency. If it is EU, then deliveries of UK cars from that would start around 6th-9th Sep based on its current schedule, but I (personally) think it's probably not for us. ]

It could be the one destined for Australia? We are expecting our first shipment shortly with first deliveries sometime in August. Have any Aussies received an email or VIN or any other communication yet? I've received nothing yet.