Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model 3 Configuration Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Model 3 AWD with white interior, EAP,
Midnight Silver, 19” sport wheels. Acquired on 29 th of September @ Dedham.
Interesting time line on acquisition. Had ordered a White car in same config. On the 24th of September. Happened to be talking to sales person @ Dedham site & asked if they had any other opportunities for purchase. As you might imagine, several RWD units where folks had cancelled for AWD. Just so happened my soon to be car had arrived with no customer. That Saturday in Dedham was controlled chaos as they were trying to deliver close to 160 cars. My appt. was @ 9 am & was out of there by 11:00 am. My USAA insurance was the real hold up as they are a bit archaic in their approach to Mass RMV. Close to 800 miles on the car & really like it. Down side on Tesla’s part was that they delivered with 32.x instead of 36.2 & map update. My theory is they ran out of time on the delivery schedule as the 36.2 was paused according to service support in Utah. Hope to get the maps upgrade done this weekend as my EAP needs for operation. Also for Version 9. Extended wifi into garage so should be possible. Whew! Thanks for reading, but know I am a fan of the car my kids call a “tablet/smartphone on wheels”. I call Sam E Slate (Tesla) the fastest sport’s sedan I have ever owned with handling (almost) like a Mini.