Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New front seat design now shipping!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those new headrests looks terribly uncomfortable with that sharp angle towards the head. I hated this in my M3 so I had to find an upper back cusion to support my upper back so my neck could be straight and not pushed by the headrest.

I agree.

My two X' headrests are far more comfortable than the new "forward" headrest. I sat in the latest version this afternoon and sadly concluded that I will never buy another Model X if this headrest remains in place. Who the blank thought it was ergonomically proper? It reminds me of what Acura had in their MDX years ago and arguably were the least comfortable drivers seat I had ever tried.

Oh, well. Instead of buying a new one, I'll just drive my existing two for another 5-7 years.

Reactions: beachmiles
One of my biggest complaints about the X is the front seats have no legroom with a rear facing child seat behind them. It would be great to get an extra inch or two.

Try these out. We had those fat recaro child seats that take up the entire vehicle and i always hated it, but these child seats in the link have me happy as heck.

That said, wtf is up with the rear latch for the child car seats? You have to go up and over the shoulder and to the back of the chair, and hook it to the bottom back latch. however the shoulder of the seat doesnt have anything to keep the strap from just falling off. Head scratcher for me, doesnt anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Bentesling
Try these out. We had those fat recaro child seats that take up the entire vehicle and i always hated it, but these child seats in the link have me happy as heck.

That said, wtf is up with the rear latch for the child car seats? You have to go up and over the shoulder and to the back of the chair, and hook it to the bottom back latch. however the shoulder of the seat doesnt have anything to keep the strap from just falling off. Head scratcher for me, doesnt anyone else have this issue?

We have two of those diono seats in our X. They are great.
I have no issue with the strap falling off, have to pull tight a bit. I do put the other end of the strap over the other shoulder so I pulls the seat straight. I then wrap it around the strap that connects to the Tesla seat back a few times.