Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Guy with crazy idea

How many enthusiast would prefer a FOB the color of their Tesla

• Yes

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Take my money (same as yes)

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

marine_cwo

Feb 13, 2018
Weatherford, TX
So this is my first post so I figured I might as well jump out with a crazy idea.

We love our automobile(s) and we love to modify/personalize them. So Tesla sells a fob refurbish kit for under 20 dollars, I believe. Surely there is a Tesla enthusiast that his the skill set and tools to manufacture replacement fobs that are the same colors as our Tesla's. Not sure of how much the material would cost but I could only imagine that there would be some profit margin.

Personally, I would purchase deep blue metallic fob kit over any fob cover/key chain.

Stand by for many, many more crazy ideas!

2017MS 75D Deep Blue metallic (Blue Falcon)

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
I have a fob pocket. Lots of colors available, but not my actual car color so maybe there is room in this space.

Acho

Mar 28, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
A pic is worth 1000 words (or in this case, more than two)

IMG_9865.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC